Thursday 6 December 2012

Obsessed Much? Tan Riding Boots Take 2

Hello girls! Since December is gift month, I decided to dedicate today's post to my newest pair of tan riding boots. Yes, I know I've just bought another similar pair less than one month ago. And yes, I know I have an obsession. In fact, I think that my boots obsession has overcome my bag obsession. But to my defence, before you start judging me and say how out of control I am, this was an early Christmas present. Since I was in Brussels and knowing how hard I usually find a pair of boots which I love, I gave in and decided to buy this gorgeous pair. And I don't regret buying them because I absolutely love them, they are very qualitative and I know I will be waring them years in a row. They are from a store called Ken Shoe Fashion (here is their website  if you are interested), but unfortunately I believe that their stores are located only in Belgium. Thus, if you ever go there, be sure to check these shoe stores because you will love their designs.
 
Going back to the stars of this post, they have the softest leather and I love the golden buckle details. I also love the fact that they don't have zippers, and the fact that they are just below the knee (in case you didn't notice, I adore knee-high boots). I don't know why but I don't quite like boots with zippers; I mean I used to have boots with zippers, and I still have a pair or two, but I always preferred those without. I think this is my favourite pair of boots ever and I am so glad I bought them because I know I will wear them loads! Below I posted some pictures of them and some of me wearing them so you can see how they look on the leg. You can also check my latest outfit post where I am wearing them.


Lucky you Belgian people for having this store! Anyway, I hope you like them and please understand I was not trying to brag! I am just really excited because I managed to find a pair of boots I love so much and I just wanted to share my enthusiasm with you lovely people :)

Until next time, take care x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...