Friday 23 November 2012

My Favourite Outfit

It's that time of the year again, the time of OOTDs shot indoors because a) it gets dark at 5 p.m. when people are usually still at work, and b) it's freezing cold outside to take photos in just a jumper/ shirt/ dress. So, from now on, please excuse the "interesting" decor :) I should also add that I'm soooo self-conscious when it comes to taking outfit pics outside because I am too shy and I feel like everybody is staring and judging me, so in a way I prefer indoor pics, even though they are less interesting. Anyway, looking at these photos I've noticed that my face looks kind of weird (I look so bored and tired) and I don't know why. Maybe I'm not a photogenic person when it comes to indoor pics? But I don't mind it that much since the focus should be on the clothes; so just ignore my weird facial expressions :))

Moving on now, to the real reason of this post, this is one of my favourite outfits for winter...very comfortable yet a bit chic, don't you think? My favourite piece from this outfit are the tan boots. Where should I start describing how much I love them? I know I bought a new pair less than a month ago, but I saw this super gorgeous pair during my trip to Brussels and I thought I should treat myself to an early Christmas present. But more about them in a future post where I will tell you all about them. The jumper is another purchase from Brussels and it is now one of my favourite jumpers because it has a lovely colour, an interesting design with a lower back and it is sewed with a metallic thread. The bag is around three years old but it's still one of my favourites and the snood seems to be the perfect choice for these cold days. All in all, a very comfortable outfit in which I feel great! Hope you like it!

 

Snood - New Look
Jumper - New Look
Bag- Peek and Cloppenburg (old)
Jeggins - Zara
Boots - Ken shoes (Brussels)

What do you think? What is your to go outfit this season? x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...