Thursday 29 November 2012

November Through My Phone

Hello loves! As November is coming to an end I decided to show you how this month has been for me by means of the pictures I managed to snap with my phone during these past weeks. November has been a great and extremely busy month for me. I just love months like this when I always have something to do because I am full of energy and I have the feeling that I am not waisting any moment of my life. It's a great feeling and I wish more months could be like this! 
 
I couldn't start the month without a trip to the countryside to visit my adorable cats. I am a major cat lover and I enjoy spending time with these two little monsters so much.
 
My favourite makeup products this month// My first Pandora bracelet which my boyfrind bought me as a present for my nameday this month
 
Getting off the plane in Brussels// Eating mussels with fries; this is a traditional dish in Belgium yum!
 
Christmas has already came in Brussels! Many of the sweet shops were beautifully decorated as seen above x

 Some of the gorgeous gowns exhibited at the Costume Museum in Brussels
 
 Delicious dishes I ate at a gorgeous restaurant in Brussels called Drug Opera; left: Cordon Bleu and right: salmon fillet with Bearnaise sauce
 
 New winter coat from Zara (ignore the dumb face). I love the golden details and the furry collar// My first Bioderma bottle; I'm really excited to try it!
 
 The December issue of British Glamour// Santa came early for me with this amazing new pair of tan boots; I don't want to take them off!
 
Leonidas chocolates, the most delicious chocolates in the world!// I wanted to buy this book written by Catherine Delors from the moment I've read Melanie's review on her blog, although I don't understand why they've given it such a cheesy title in Romanian (Love and Blood). The original title is Mistress of the Revolution and yes, the action is set on the eve of the French Revolution :D Can't wait to read it! 

 That's it for my November round up! I hope you also had a beautiful month and that the month to come will be filled with wonderful and special moments! x 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...